Security Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Job ID: 846
Crawford Group (www.crawfordgroup.com) is looking for a full time Demand Generation Manager to join our client based in San Francisco, CA. The Demand Generation Manger will take ownership in driving awareness and qualified leads through the detailed creation and execution of integrated demand generation campaigns using innovative marketing automation/CRM tools and the latest and greatest best practices/approaches.
Seeking a professional demand marketer capable of hitting the ground running, owning demand gen from strategy to execution. Looking for someone who is comfortable thinking on the fly, ball parking ideas and operating with a bias toward action midstream while moving confidently toward firm definition. Must be intrigued by nurturing customers and prospects, creating and delivering high quality segmented programs designed to enhance the buyers’ journey, accelerating the sales process and generating increased revenue for the company.
- Develop and manage lead and demand generation programs including messaging, execution, and tracking that continuously improves demand volume and quality across multiple channels
- Collaborate with an extended marketing organization, including industry marketing, sales enablement, field marketing, and channel marketing on the development of effective demand generation campaigns
- Manage and execute marketing programs to generate demand within targeted segments, markets, and companies. Develop and execute multi-touch, multi-channel demand gen marketing programs to acquire new customers as well as retain/enhance relationships with existing customers.
- Manage broad inbound/outbound campaigns including heavy email, advertising, paid media (leveraging existing database as well as targeting net new,) social media, SEO, web content, presentations, infographics, event marketing, etc.
- Integrating Salesforce.com and Marketo, creating nurture and drip campaigns, and scoring to create marketing qualified leads
- 4-7 years of deep B2B demand generation experience in a technology company. Specific knowledge in software, software security, networking, SAAS, and/or Cloud a strong plus.
- Awareness of the B2B sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
- Experience managing and executing demand gen campaigns via marketing automation solutions (Marketo strongly preferred)
- Experience with the integration between marketing automation and Salesforce.com, awareness of lead scoring for marketing qualified leads
- Experience with business analytics tools (Tableau preferred)
- Analytical, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- Excellent team/peer collaboration, relationship building and communication capabilities
- Strong workload prioritization skills. Must have the ability to manage multiple/concurrent projects, independently prioritize workload, meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Willing to take calculated risks to drive big results/outcomes
- Excellent organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Highly detail-oriented and well organized
- Bachelors’ degree
- D.O.E., as full time/direct hire employee of client
- Fully onsite at clients’ office in San Francisco, CA. No phone calls, please.
- ASAP – full time/direct employment.