SEO/SEM Marketing Manager
Job ID: 968
Crawford Group (www.crawfordgroup.com) is looking for a full time/direct hire Search Marketing Manager for our San Francisco based client. The role requires an in-depth understanding of SEO and SEM best practices and a proven track record of exceptional ROI performance from search campaign management. You will have the opportunity to operate on both the strategic and tactical level while taking ownership of search marketing results tied to specific categories of business on the corporate website.
- Develop search marketing best practices and take actions to enhance website optimization including taxonomy, product naming standards, site architecture, canonicalization, link-building and meta tags to improve SEO positions for target keywords and user experience
- Consistently track and assess competitors and identify competitive opportunities. Analyze opportunities to increase rank for underperforming competitive pages and provide specific and actionable recommendations.
- Develop and implement link-building strategy
- Write and update meta data on website for SEO relevancy
- Work with the development team to ensure search marketing best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code; ensure website navigation and coding best practices are properly implemented.
- Work with content, product and rest of marketing teams to drive search marketing (SEO/SEM) in content creation and content programming
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in search campaigns
- Optimize campaigns and develop the long-term search marketing (SEO/SEM) strategy with the goal of driving sales growth
- Drive A/B and multivariate testing programs to continually improve ad copy and creative, landing pages, bidding strategies, etc. for search marketing strategies
- Define, monitor, and analyze all available search KPI’s to measure success and report on results
- Oversee SEO and SEM 3rd party relationships to drive continuous improvement in results
- 4+ years of hands-on search marketing (SEO/SEM) experience managing medium to large campaigns
- Proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to clearly articulate search marketing ideas, strategies and tactics to audiences with varying knowledge of SEO/SEM (novices to technical experts), and influence change
- Experience in key tools and technologies, such as Conductor, Bright Edge, Screaming Frog, SEMRush; and website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Omniture, Google Tag Manager)
- Third party bidding tools like Kenshoo preferred, Tableau preferred
- Proven ability to drive for results, in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Working knowledge of SFDC and Marketo
- BA/BS Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- D.O.E., as full time/direct hire employee of client
- Fully onsite at clients’ office in San Francisco, CA. No phone calls, please.
- ASAP – full time/direct employment.