Job ID: 976
Crawford Group (www.crawfordgroup.com) is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for a large technology partner based out of San Jose, CA. As the Marketing Coordinator on the Enterprise Demand Generation team, you will be responsible for supporting the demand strategists/planners in executing marketing programs across the enterprise business.
This role will partner closely with the strategy team to provide seamless development, deployment and execution of email campaigns, webinars, demand creative and more.
Experience in developing and documenting process, cross-functional project management is required. The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, self-motivated, overly communicative and a team player.
- Support day-to-day execution of marketing programs and campaigns such as:
- Managing the scheduling and QA of email campaigns
- Support list and database requests as needed
- Project managing live webinars (schedules, presentation preparation, webinar production, etc.)
- Manage projects in WorkFront and mind project milestones
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to track projects and update Demand Strategists with status
- Manage relationship with internal creative team and external creative agencies on demand gen marketing programs (email, direct mail, webinars, etc.)
- Write and develop creative briefs for creative kick-offs
- Develop and document processes for Salesforce campaign creation, webinar production, email campaign requests, etc.
- Deliver demand assets to cross-functional teams (Search, Social, Web)
- Help to drive implementation of optimization of nurture programs with vendor/agency partners
- Takes initiative to drive problem resolution at the project level
- Identifies opportunities for optimization within the overall project execution process
- Ability to collaborate with a remote team
- 2-5 years coordinator/specialist level marketing experience, for at least one enterprise technology company
- Exposure within a B2B environment
- Experience working with a marketing/demand generation team is a plus
- Project or program management experience required
- Proven track record of being detail oriented in a cross-functional, project management environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and build strong relationships within team
- Excellent program management skills and attention to detail
- Being able to rapidly adapt and respond to changing requests/priorities
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Highly collaborative work style with an positive, upbeat attitude
- Ability to multi task, professional, not afraid to optimize existing processes
- Tactical insights for highly complex programs, and wants to eventually grow into a strategist
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Kapost, WorkFront, JIRA or similar a plus. Ability to pick up new technology/tools with ease is a must.
- BA or BS, or equivalent experience
- DOE: On-going consulting opportunity
- San Jose, CA
- 40 hours a week working onsite in client office in San Jose, CA