Social Media Content and Community Manager –UX/UI Design Segment
Job ID: 980
Crawford Group (www.crawfordgroup.com) is looking for a Social Media Content and Community Manager –UX/UI Design Segment consultant for our client based in San Francisco, CA. The Social Media Content and Community Manager – UX/UI Design Segment will own the day-to-day management of multiple corporate social channel properties including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the blog for the UX/UI Design tools/solutions. You will be authoring, curating, monitoring and replying to content on these channels, reporting on results, and contributing to strategy and ideation for UX/UI blog content.
Social media is a fast-paced environment and the ideal candidate is nimble in reacting to a quickly changing landscape. The ideal consultant takes initiative, is organized, manages time well and can hold their ground. Must be a strong writer. Samples of your work are required for consideration.
- Primary responsibility for content creation and curation to support the content calendar for social media channels. Support ongoing campaigns and product launches as well as sharing news items as they are surfaced.
- Develop and manage quarterly editorial strategy to support UX/UI blog content.
- Channel management of social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Monitor relevant blogs, news sites and other industry information sources to source context-specific, relevant social content appropriate to each channel.
- Monitor community responses and questions on all channels, escalating issues to the customer support team when appropriate.
- Actively investigate and suggest new ways to improve engagement on all social media platforms, including emerging social media outlets.
- Partner with the Social Media Strategist and other key team stakeholders to develop and implement social media programs.
- Contribute to strategic plans for events and product launches, assist in identifying goals and developing and delivering focused social media plans.
- Attend and participate in weekly team meetings to review strategies and provide updates.
- Occasional social media support at events or launches.
- Strong content writing skills (blogs and/or social media preferred). You will be asked to provide samples of your work.
- Must have a good understanding of the UX/UI design community/audience.
- Must have relevant professional experience in social media management or marketing communications.
- Must have professional experience implementing social media strategies and executing day to day programs in a business setting.
- Must have experience managing social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Strong multitasker, able to work well under pressure and handle changing priorities.
- Experience with web and social media analytics tools and reporting.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- BA in a related field, such as Marketing, Journalism, Advertising or Design.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud tools and services, especially Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD.
- Experience implementing paid social media campaigns.
- A good eye for photography and graphic design.
- D.O.E., as w2 employee of Crawford Group (benefits available)
- At least three days per week onsite at clients’ office in San Francisco, CA. Remainder offsite/remote/virtual/WFH/telecommute. No phone calls, please.
- Full time consulting, December 2 through June 30 – up to seven months, with potential to extend.