Account Executive - FTE
Job ID: 981
Crawford Group is hiring an Account Executive for a client organization in Fremont, CA. This is a direct hire opportunity and is a most visible and dynamic role. The Account Executives work with CEOs, Presidents, VPs and leaders of nearly every industry to help design a marketing tool customized to that company’s business plan. Understanding each client’s focus, and qualifying the specific needs so that the designers can create the perfect exhibit, is the Account Executive’s job. The Account Executives solve the client’s issues and help them attract the right attention. Account Executives are expected to manage their pipeline from lead generation to close, but supported by a team of professionals. These professionals include the Marketing staff that help generate traffic and find qualified prospects, Account Managers that work with the client from design to close of show, Designers who take the information you obtain from the client and create the product design, Production who constructs the product per the design, and Logistics and Field Services that package, ship, set up, tear down and store the product. The team is always working to create the best experience for the client. This candidate will possess top prospecting skills, great consultative selling skills, show strong initiative and maintain unquestioned integrity in their dealings with others. They also have deep knowledge of client products and the market and are constantly seeking to improve upon their abilities and results.
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge about clients, market, company and products.
- Research and discover prospective clients, contact these prospects, and present the clients story.
- Consult with prospects, qualify their needs, help solve their issues, and determine the right products while staying within their budget.
- Handle all aspects of the selling and closing process while working with your team of Marketing Manager, Account Managers, Designers, Production personnel and the Logistics and Field Services team.
- Provide the executive team information on market conditions, product needs, pricing, and other pertinent information that will allow client to drive sales, and be an industry leader.
- Track and report on activities through the CRM and participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Work closely and cooperatively with others on the team.
- Join industry associations and become a leader in the Trade Show/Event Industry.
- Maintain the highest levels of ethics and professionalism.
- College degree or equivalent sales experience.
- Experience within the trade show and event industry OR B2B sales experience.
- Successful track record in consultative sales, with strong prospecting and closing abilities.
- Ability to thrive in an enthusiastic and dynamic team environment.
- Exceptional client skills, good listening, qualifying and rapport building.
- Willingness to learn on the job and a desire to constantly improve.
- Excellent written and oral communication with great presentation skills.
- Experience handling complex projects, time management and prioritizing tasks.
- Strong work ethic, optimistic attitude and professional presence.
Location: Onsite at client offices in Fremont, CA, some/limited domestic travel. No phone calls, please.
Hours/duration: Direct Hire role-traditional business hours