Job ID: 983
Crawford Group (www.crawfordgroup.com) is looking for a part time Tradeshow Senior Specialist for our client based in Virginia. This is a fully remote/work from home role. Must be available on occasion to support client events onsite as needed.
The Tradeshow Senior Specialist is responsible for assisting in the management of all logistics for our various clients tradeshow presence, including pre show preparation and onsite execution and management.
The successful candidate has proven success working remotely, is highly accountable, self-directed, organized and detail oriented. Must have the ability to work well on multiple, concurrent projects.
- Attend planning meetings, includes developing and updating event/program strawman, sending out weekly agenda and meeting notes and action items
- Program manage overall tradeshow program timeline, keeping the client apprised of upcoming deliverables, tasks and requirements
- Oversee and manage logistics - including pre show preparation and onsite execution and management as needed
- Update planning strawman, tactical plan, and timeline of programs on an ongoing basis during the pre-planning time frame
- Drive development of the actual booth floor plan, graphics plan, and set-up drawings by working closely with exhibit house if required
- Interface with show management as needed
- Manage all show services including: Lead retrieval systems, networking and electrical, furnishings, cleaning, plant services, drayage, and move in time negotiation
- Interface with show management to coordinate hotel accommodation for staff or work with hotels directly to negotiate room blocks on behalf of the client, along with processing contracts through client purchasing processes
- Coordinate with A/V companies to manage requirements and technical support
- Coordinate with designated installation vendor includes submission of all service order forms
- Organize booth staffing,work with client lead to identify team to support event
- Register all show staff
- Arrange and communicate all shipping in and out logistics between exhibit house, A/V company graphics vendor and Intel and the exhibition hall includes constant monitoring and tracking
- Coordinate with client on the content development of booth guide and other marketing deliverables based on their needs
- Compile post-show report in PowerPoint format to include the results from the show and a roll-up of the program based on the new results template
- Manage program budgets including getting estimates from various vendors, tracking to budget forecasts and consolidating all final expenses, invoices and budgets using excel spreadsheets
- Reach out to hotels and venues to secure sleeping room blocks as well as venue space. Ability to provide various options to client via a custom PowerPoint presentation and provide details for each venue along with pricing, pros and cons and recommendations.
- Provide giveaway options and pricing when necessary
- Print event badges as required
- Format leads into SalesForce.com template to hand off to client.
- Support client events onsite as needed
- 3-5 years of corporate tradeshow (required) logistics management experience
- Excellent project management, time management and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work fully remotely with success
- Strong communications skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- SFDC knowledge a plus
- Bachelors degree
- 10-15 hours a week, consulting