Crawford Group (www.crawfordgroup.com) is looking for an Events Coordinator for a contract to hire opportunity for a technology client located in Santa Clara, CA. This role will coordinate the planning and execution of marketing events. The role requires experience in event delivery and an understanding of integrated marketing, planning, implementation and measurement. This is an individual contributor role however, the candidate must be a team player who works collaboratively with cross functional teams to lead and implement impactful, all-encompassing event marketing strategies that align with the business objectives.
- Drive and execute aspects of events related to corporate, flagship and platforms across the regions.
- Partner with external vendors, including key contacts at our event management suppliers
- Work with cross functional teams including: web marketing, brand and creative services, corporate communications, social media team, field marketing
- Drive program effectiveness by measuring ROI on all event investments, documenting and conducting post analysis/evaluation on all events using the ROI/Metrics tool as standard.
- Manage the pre/post event follow up process
- Work with cross functional leads to help create, get right approval and execute on the following:
- Clear and consistent brand messaging and event messaging at events, as approved by Marcom and messaging council. This includes managing and driving deliverables which may include: internal and external event web and registration, pre-, on-site and post-event communications, direct mail, event collateral, booth displays, event signage, event videos.
- Customer meetings and reference activity at events
- Influencer and social opportunities to increase awareness
- Manage a global events calendar and communicate this across the business.
WHAT THE CANDIDATE CAN EXPECT:
- A challenging role in a fast paced high growth company.
- Supportive, friendly, professional and dynamic working environment.
- Opportunity to develop skills and knowledge in B2B IT marketing.
- Be an integral part of the Marketing teams.
- Well organized, motivated to drive change, ability to multi-task, good communicator and up for a challenge.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional and international groups.
- Adaptable and a clear thinker.
- Self-driven and a quick learner.
- Strong negotiation and budget/financial management skills.
- A personality to foster good relationships with key stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- PC literate; Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word and Oracle/Siebel (CRM).
- 2+ years’ experience in Event/Tradeshow roles (ideally in the Tech industry).
- Experience of working with demanding senior sales teams.
- The role would suit someone who is self-motivated and focused with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Proven experience of being innovative, creative and ability to use own initiative.
- Demonstrate understanding of the events marketing discipline.
- Demonstrable ability to be accountable for project management and budget management.
- Experience in managing agencies and a track record of getting the best out of suppliers.
Pay: D.O.E., as a w2 employee of Crawford Group (benefits available)
Location: Onsite at client offices in Santa Clara, CA. No phone calls, please.
Hours/duration: Full time consulting during standard business hours, ASAP – contract with potential to hire