87% of CMOs believe in the power of live events and plan on allocating 24% of their annual budget in them.
Today’s marketers face the constant challenge of keeping up-to-date with the latest event technology and trends, while scaling to meet demands.
*Event Marketing 2018: Benchmarks and Trends report
Delivering and marketing events in today’s environment can be quite complex.
There are new event marketing techniques to consider, as well as digital marketing and automation tools to learn. And there’s a good chance you may not have the in-house expertise, skill-set, or bandwidth to keep pace and achieve optimal results.
From tradeshows and conferences to live, virtual and experiential events — each event type has its own unique marketing strategy and focus, as well as tactical elements to consider.
We can help you with them all.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Whether you need a digital events specialist, a start-to-finish event program manager, or a fully outsourced and managed marketing services team, you can count on Crawford Group to find the right marketing consultants to support your event marketing needs.
EVENT MARKETING EXPERTS
We’ve successfully managed event marketing programs for large enterprises across a wide range of industries for over 18 years. It’s one of our specialities.
Our marketing consultants deliver a full range of event marketing and management services.
We can help you execute across the entire event lifecycle — from pre-event promotions, on-site support through post-event retargeting initiatives, and reporting and analysis.
Here are some of the types of event marketing services we can help you with:
- Strategy and planning
- Audience acquisition
- Program design and development
- Venue research and management
- Marketing communications
- Content and speaker management
- Experiential events
- Marketing automation
- Social media
- Webinars, virtual and online event production
- Process creation and operations
- Measurement and metrics (ROI) reporting
- Sponsorship sales strategy
- Hotel research and management
- Trade show logistics
- Auxiliary meeting management
- Pricing and promotional development and analysis
- Event promotions
- Branding and messaging
- Financial analysis and budgeting
- Contract negotiations and management
- Registration management
- Vendor selection and management
- Venue logistics (Union labor, electrical, networking, food and beverage)
Consider outsourcing your event marketing efforts.
There are many benefits to outsourcing your event marketing program: time savings, efficiency, experience, and quickly filling skills gaps — just to name a few. Leveraging a managed marketing service model for your event execution needs can help scale your team and increase cost-effectiveness.
Whether you need a single event marketing consultant, a fully managed outsourced marketing team, or recruitment services to hire event marketers directly, Crawford Group can help.
Here are just a few examples of event marketing and management jobs we’ve filled recently:
- Event Coordinator / Specialist
- Event Management Support
- Event Marcom Coordinator
- Event Marketing Manager
- Field Marketing Specialist
- Sr. Field Marketing Manager
- Director of Marketing Services
- Demand Gen Marketing Manager
- Trade Show & Events Sr. Specialist
- Trade Show Manager
- Webinar & C-Level Program Manager
- Webinar Producer