Refer a Friend, Earn $$$
Crawford Group empowers the modern marketing organization with expert talent and teams.
As someone who has excelled in marketing, you have connected with many marketing experts along your journey.
Know an expert in digital, creative, event, and marketing looking to make a change in their career or try something new? We would love to connect them with one of our clients – global Fortune 100 and regional mid-sized companies.
And as an added bonus to helping out a
colleague or friend, you could receive a special
goodie in your pocket.
If any member of the Crawford Group community: active or past consultant, candidate, colleague, or client, refers a candidate for an open, full-time position listed on our website, and if the referred candidate is hired for that specific position, the referring party is
eligible to receive a $500.00 Visa Gift Card
(once the new hire has completed 120 days of continuous employment.)
How to make a referral:
- Making a referral is easy and is all done through the form on the right side of this page.
- You’ll need the requisition title (from our job board) and your friend’s phone and email information.
- Just fill out the form and press the send button.
- Your referral will be logged and if your friend is hired for the full-time position and works for 120 days, you’ll receive your gift card in the mail. See below for details.
- The referring party must be a current or former acquaintance of the person they are referring
- The referring party must submit the referral through our referral website, providing all required information to be eligible for the $500 Visa Gift Card
- The referral cannot currently be affiliated with Crawford Group (current or past employee or have an existing candidate profile in our talent database)
- The referring party submits referral through our referral webpage, providing all required information
- The referring party will receive an email acknowledgement from Crawford Group; the email will confirm eligibility for program
- If the candidate is already in the Crawford Group proprietary database and/or otherwise engaged with Crawford Group (e.g.: a current or past employee), the submission will not be eligible for the program
- If the referral results in a hire for the full-time assignment in which they were referred, the referring party will receive an email containing the referral’s hire date and the 120-day eligibility date for distribution of the Visa Gift Card
- The Visa Gift Card will be mailed to the referring individual on day 121 of the referred candidate’s employment
- If duplicate candidate referrals occur for a single requisition, the first referral received for that individual (based on the date of submission) will be eligible for the program
- The referral’s resume will be reviewed in accordance with the Company’s standard hiring procedures
- All information regarding interviews, selection process and the reasons for deciding to hire or not hire a referral will remain strictly confidential
NOTE: Hires are based on the needs of the business; not all referrals will result in a hire
- The Candidate Referral Program is open to any friend of Crawford Group: active or past consultant, candidate, or colleague.
- Crawford Group management and administrative staff are not eligible to participate
- There are no limits to the number of referrals that can be submitted, or the number of Visa Gift Cards received
- Open full-time position: Any full-time assignment listed on our website with an assigned requisition number
- The value of the Visa Gift Card is $500 US Dollars
- Recipient (referring party) is responsible for any costs or fees incurred during use of the Visa Gift Card
- Crawford Group is not responsible for loss, damage, or theft of Visa Gift Card
- No substitutions, cash equivalent, transfer or assignment of Visa Gift Card allowed
The value of the Visa gift card is $500 US dollars. The recipient (the referring party) is responsible for any costs or fees incurred during the use of the Visa gift card. Crawford Group is not responsible for loss, damage, or theft of the Visa gift card. No substitutions, cash equivalent, transfer, or assignment of Visa gift card is allowed.